MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
Screw Big Gov, [05.10.21 20:33]
Controlled Opp CLUE... for future use. They ALWAYS come on REAL STRONG (i.e. Marjorie Taylor Green and Dan Crenshaw). Sorry to say but is basic marketing. They do and say everything you want to see and hear to get you sucked in and virtually GO VIRAL with their appeal. They quickly build that mass following. They capture your time and make you feel good so you don't look as much for the truth because you feel like you have an advocate. Then went it is time THEY LET YOU DOWN! Don't worry about it... move on and keep that vibe high. God Bless You! @ScrewBigGov
09:34 PM - Oct 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
05 October, 10:00
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
I agree on Gaetz. Also, fuck Crenshaw. His gig is up. We already have his number. I think MTG is a Patriot

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
05 October, 10:01
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
Anyone can see the light and join the righteous team

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
05 October, 09:43
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Gaetz...