Just Me... @Tnsfno20
Written in 1798, this may very well be one of the earliest known works regarding the true depths of the global conspiracy being perpetrated by the Jesuits and Adam Weishaupt's Illuminati. Secret Societies - The Committee of 300, The Jesuits, 13 Illuminati Papal Bloodline Families, The Corporation of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, The Federal Reserve Bank, Operation Paperclip & MK-Ultra.

To understand why the world is in such upheaval, we must go back in history to unearth the roots of the problem, to see that history has not been a random series of events, but a carefully planned and executed ‘design’ of land, wealth, and resource grabbing by a few wealthy and privileged individuals bent on world domination. This has been done on such a massive scale that it seems almost incomprehensible, but as the old saying goes, “The best kept secrets are the ones hidden in plain sight.”

Download the full book here 👇
https://archive.org/detail...
02:15 PM - Oct 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by Tnsfno20 in this post can reply
Just Me... @Tnsfno20
05 October, 03:00
In response Just Me... to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396