45 is insulated and safe
Over 100k arrests have taken place so far today
EBS imminent, maybe tomorrow, not confirmed yet
God bless us all!
🙏 Pray

💥💥SHARE💥💥
this far and wide

#SaveTheChildren #EndHumanTrafficking

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
MORE from WhipLash347...

3GD crash triggers crypto and market crash, XRP-SEC lawsuit ends,

bitcoin crashes,

XRP and Stellar crypto network flooded with liquidity from bitcoin which begins our 1 of 3 moons,

ends big pharma (think wuhan), floods nuclear reactors under dam

Market crash also ends cabal agriculture (aka all the “climate change” floods/fires/lava tornadoes/o&g refineries + nuclear power plants getting blown up), halts global mfg, shipping/port closure, and trading.

Truckie strikes globally.

Banks come to a halt, no transactions can be made, must keep cash on hand during this time, gas prices rocket.

Lockdown = YOU ARE MEANT TO STAY AT HOME SAFE! ⚠️Home means you aren’t distracted by work, school, vacation, errands, “daily” life. It means you’re paying attention = waking up

Defcon1 scare scenario puts world on high alert, also grinds everything to halt (same as crash) but activates global martial law for mass arrests

Scare event [necess
01:22 PM - Oct 05, 2021
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VeryQuantumVery in this post can reply
Sherry Slape @sslape
05 October, 02:36
In response Save the Children to her Publication
I quit following whiplash when he started doing nothing but pushing crypto currencies. he has probably gotten lots of people to buy it and it will not be anything in the future. It will crash right along with bitcoin and all the other crypto currencies. he will be responsible for thousands of people losing lots of money.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
05 October, 03:35
In response Sherry Slape to her Publication
Sherry ,
I realize you believe WhipLash347 is encouraging followers to purchase crypto willy-nilly.
I believe Whip is exposing the world of crypto for the followers' exposure to this new "market ".
Before Whip started talking /explaining the idea of crypto many of the people knew zero about such a thing. So, in that way Whip is doing them a big favor and we'll see how well everyone does with his tips and advice.
By the way, I think that there will be a change in the term "crypto currency" -- probably will transition to "digital" currency from what I hear. It is the future , actually it is HERE ! Whip's followers will have a headstart in knowledge of what will be a new standard for us all.
Cheers !