Anthony Michau18 @AnthonyMichau18
The Vatican has been overran by evil.........they have hidden many things stolen our wealth and pray to Satan........it's time to end the Vatican.

#MAGA
09:59 PM - Oct 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by AnthonyMichau18 in this post can reply
Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
05 October, 09:40
In response Anthony Michau18 to his Publication
I just can't see how the earth is not a ball. I have seen the curvature of the earth in flight. If you travel the equator you can not reach any pole with out leaving the equator. How do you have the Arctic, and the Antarctic? The flat earth scenario does not hold water, and why would we have tides? Does god move the bath tub back and forth? I am an open minded person, you have to show me how it works,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump 2021 @TheCabalisComingDown
05 October, 09:41
In response Mark Strauss to his Publication
If we were spinning that fast the ball would have water flinging off it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
05 October, 01:06
In response Mark Strauss to his Publication
It's not a ball. Read Genesis KJV Bible - it will tell you what the earth is

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
04 October, 10:28
We already did! ⚔️😎⚔️

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
04 October, 10:15