Patriot DRP @PatriotD
04 October, 09:06
Can someone post a pic of Sandy Hook reunion Please, had a major tablet malfunction

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by joeqpublic3608 in this post can reply
Patriot DRP @PatriotD
05 October, 04:33
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
Thank you! Much appreciated! I looked through 10k memes and screen captures for 3 hours and couldn't find it. You rock patriot!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
04 October, 10:58
...sorry wasn't on earlier coulda [psted this lickity split for ya! I have this on file! I'd have to look but I also have the video complete no cutaways/unedited that day showing the "dummy" bodies being placed etc.!

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
04 October, 11:59
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
id love to see that. how can i

Sherry Slape @sslape
04 October, 10:09
How evil of a family do you have to be to watch this play out on tv, watch the country go through hell and not tell anyone it is a fake? HTF can people be this evil? They knew it was fake, their families knew it was fake, their friends knew it was fake, but they couldnt tell the rest of the country and save us all of this bullshit contained around it? Well no matter what, they will answer to God. No one gets past Father Yehoveh!!

God Wins donated @GR2021
04 October, 10:24
In response Sherry Slape to her Publication
How did so many families buy into this evil and make the country suffer? what were they told? They sure did know the truth because the so called reunion picture is telling. it is hard to imagine that the allchose to remain silent.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
04 October, 10:08
Intel confirmed not that you need it.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
04 October, 10:34
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
😍