Patriot DRP @PatriotD
Can someone post a pic of Sandy Hook reunion Please, had a major tablet malfunction
09:06 PM - Oct 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by PatriotD in this post can reply
Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
04 October, 09:33
In response Patriot DRP to his Publication
Found it....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
04 October, 10:58
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
...sorry wasn't on earlier coulda [psted this lickity split for ya! I have this on file! I'd have to look but I also have the video complete no cutaways/unedited that day showing the "dummy" bodies being placed etc.!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot DRP @PatriotD
05 October, 04:33
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
Thank you! Much appreciated! I looked through 10k memes and screen captures for 3 hours and couldn't find it. You rock patriot!!

04 October, 09:20

04 October, 09:17

04 October, 09:12