Anthony Michau18 @AnthonyMichau18
Here is why Facebook was down today. Intel from former Marine with military contacts...............

#MAGA
08:47 PM - Oct 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by AnthonyMichau18 in this post can reply
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
04 October, 10:38
In response Anthony Michau18 to his Publication
But did our guys at least get to try out the panic room slide?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
04 October, 09:35
Too soon to tell but it matches what this person said

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Penguin MCQue @SQPatriot
04 October, 09:29
Bullshit

Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
04 October, 09:25
There is no proof that this statement came from a military source. We need to be more cautious of what we post and share!
I agree, the military would not share this information randomly!

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
04 October, 09:08
Sounds great but I’m pretty sure that military people would not squeal about these types of things until they’re ready to be made public. Correct me if I’m wrong but orders are orders right?

reaper myer @reapermyer
04 October, 09:11
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
agreed