Out there Or not @outthereornot
29 January, 01:53

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
29 January, 01:59
In response Out there Or not to his Publication
well what should we do about this? if this is a way to speed up the awakening process, that everybody is dying to end already, would you contribute? could we really shut down the economy? would this be put out if there was not a back up plan? could this destroy the biggest arm of corruption to our economy?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
GnarlyOld Dude @OklahomaRed
29 January, 02:12
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
Maybe we should just pick a stable, widely-held $10 stock and commence fire? Anybody?

i have no prior knowledge of stocks, but we should pick several other stocks and attack from different angles. i know not the verbiage, i am willing to learn and ready to attack. if there are patriots out there with knowledge that can help direct pls come forward
02:20 PM - Jan 29, 2021
In response GnarlyOld Dude to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply
Novax Cue @Novax
29 January, 04:02
we need to find out which other stocks they have also shorted. I hear chirpings about Kodak being important as well as the silver market.

29 January, 04:05
In response Novax Cue to his Publication
ill help anyway possible. point me in the direction

Steve Balgemann @Marine0351
29 January, 02:51

29 January, 02:58
In response Steve Balgemann to his Publication
i have read this. thank you for sharing, but im looking to invest in some other small companies to completely obliverate these corrupt bastards. i just dont know where to look at some angles

GnarlyOld Dude @OklahomaRed
29 January, 02:29
I am in same boat. Crypto may be a good way but not sure timing of impact (same knowledge problem for me). Metals (silver) could be good but my lack of knowledge persists. I know other things but securities not my bag.