Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Most are misunderstanding when all of these platforms go down for a very brief period of time.

THEY’RE NOT SUPPOSED TO GO DOWN!

Yeah you might check it and say... “it’s not down for me right now...”

That’s not the point.

The other thing is, these massive companies and services run independently from each other.

Why/how would they all go down at the exact moment and then not know WTF just happened to them?

“We’re investigating further into what happened...”

LOL!
12:52 PM - Oct 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
05 October, 10:56
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
https://news.yahoo.com/int...
did y'all see this one??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Courtney Derouen @t3xas1835
04 October, 07:16
can anyone confirm?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.J. Jameson @jjj
05 October, 05:09
In response Courtney Derouen to her Publication
I can confirm that this is grade-A fearmongering.

Check my comment history for explanations of what happened, if you care.

memes matter @NoComment
04 October, 07:11

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
04 October, 06:52
wonder what snowden is doi,g today...

Not Important @Notimportant
04 October, 05:28
I'm so excited right now!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 October, 05:26
Nana agrees with Bella " Time to do some sketchy shit doo da doo da day!"

World Wide @worldwide
04 October, 05:24
Unconfirmed reports of 1.5B FB users’ data for sale on the dark web.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Stacee Barton @sdb1972
04 October, 05:58
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
yeah back to working now so 🤷🏻‍♀️

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
04 October, 04:15
alex ill take military for $1,000 😎
anyone else thinking locked out = shut down?

Bella Kay @Bella_K
04 October, 03:21
Time to do some sketchy shit, doo dah, doo dah.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

connie wright @cowri
04 October, 01:40
Thanks for clarifying. That is how we learn the truth.

KolligirlNV5 Nevada @KolligirlNV5
04 October, 01:40
I hope this is it because I am so done with this mess.

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
04 October, 01:24
Dont forget

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
04 October, 01:23
Agreed. But I wouldn’t start dancing yet until they all go down and don’t come back. THAT would be a “blackout.”

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
04 October, 01:18

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
04 October, 01:15
"Why/how would they all go down at the exact moment and then not know WTF just happened to them?"

ka-POW!! BQQMS INCOMING!

Forever.
Holding.
The.
Line.

Thanks be to God.

Stacee Barton @sdb1972
04 October, 01:11
my daughter is at school in Flagstaff and they are having troubles today… just sent me this

Angel Joy @superradangel
04 October, 01:10
me right now…

Have Faith @KeepTheFaith
04 October, 01:12
In response Angel Joy to her Publication

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
04 October, 01:16
In response Angel Joy to her Publication
Same here😂 praying for twatter to go too!

Jody Donohue @Jody
04 October, 01:09
yep 😂

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
04 October, 01:10
SOCIAL MEDIA RIGHT NOW
🎶🎶🎶🎵🎵🎵HURT🎵🎵🎵🎶🎶🎶

https://music.youtube.com/...

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
04 October, 01:07
Insta won't load on my android

Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
04 October, 01:04
Facebook, Instagram and WhatsAPP uses shared infrastructure, they are all owned by Facebook.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Bee Bee @BxAx17
04 October, 01:01

Odessa Red @OdessaRed
04 October, 12:56
holy cow this post!!...I logged into anon up to grab a post I’d made ... I’ve been trying for the last 10 mins to load one of my other social media platforms which won’t load...even after phone reboot...another is extremely slow...I’ve never had probs before ...hmmmm...I was wondering?!!