vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
02 October, 07:34
i really dont care that in targeted, not at all , God am i praying for the safety of every idiot sucked in by the deep states manipulation?God: it is what it is vern, they pour out venom insinuate death threats and you pray for their spiritual safety and physical safety. my children falls aside for ignorance, no eyes to see no ears to hear and what is made in their mouths is nothing eternally. they fell to deep state players they chose a path of suffering in wicked schemes, , forgive them for they know not what they do is still what their reality is. a timre closes a time and times open, many things i will seal from them until they have fulfilled a similar or even greater path of struggle, all will be humbled before the lord there is nothing else for anyone, they choose their terms and times all do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
02 October, 07:43
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
been sucked in Vernon...
as you know...!

So many head fuck games...

Whether it be the swamp or the people I've got so worked up I've bled over...
I can't tell the difference anymore...
that's if there is one...

There's no Truth...
No Justice...
No Trust...

Just heavy manipulation of the mind and trashing from ALL...
While they have their fun...

Many that preach the so called word of God...
are the main ones doing it...

It's an exclusive club
without a real heart
and they all think that destroying people is big time fun...

It's just fucked up on EVERY level...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 October, 07:46
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
i asked God if ending my own life would spare them , God laughed he said no it would end them shortly.

02 October, 07:48
I'm getting very close Vernon...

and I know it will make a lot of you happy...

02 October, 07:52
i am willing to consider it to save people but it would increase thei suffering many times over, lol Richard so much neednt be said between us but i was willing just to save these miled people , my heart is tormented by this delusion. but my end isnt their salvation from what they choose to bring upon themselves. you are cherished brother, always.

02 October, 07:54
cherished...

no...

severely taunted...

yes...

02 October, 07:58
, you know the claws afforded me, i send them at your behest daily, is there anything you need of them because i will not hold back.not on your account to which i am willing to be on the front line for. lol its only 9 3 and 6 are ultimately what is needed.

02 October, 08:00
It's all a load of shit
and it's done my head in...

02 October, 08:04
oh i see, lol sigh what a game that is afoot, what a game. if i chose to unxxxx the true pxxxx man my heart is heavy from it. i can understand Gods eternities oh man this is opening up visions sigh do i really need to act as that part?, shit,,,, lol well all is eternal, the wind has blown let the tree fall where it may , i see. it is all Gods will.

02 October, 08:10
you can laugh at me
kick me in the guts
wish I die of cancer
do what ever you like

my demise to you had always been funny
that goes to the whole lot of you

I know you get off on my suffering

I know it's never going to stop

I know it's over

02 October, 08:15
and then what? you chose to allow the crushing hand of God to complete its task and it decimated the hopeful cancer deathers with their own deaths and you not them rode into a timeline of the meek because they had no standing in righteousness and your struggle was a sight for all mankind to prepare for sand learn from and they rejected it like they reject God's power for their luciferian cult of personality , and they became like wild animals with each other seeking blood and feasting

02 October, 08:18
save your bullshit...

I won't fail this time

02 October, 08:25
are we here again? sigh well rake me over the coals you wont kill my love for you brother, im very sorry if ive offended you , one of my most cherished, flog me as you wish i wont budge from supporting you ive been through hell my entire life. i am knelt so dole out your punishment.

02 October, 08:28
it's all bullshit and you fucking know it...!!!

lets all taunt and play with the cancer
fuckhead

02 October, 08:35
there is no cancer, all that is is eternal light. Gods truth or death , nothing is more meaningful. and a wasting left behind , a carnage the world has never known and the choice to be light. my cherished brother..

02 October, 08:38
trivialize what has happened to me

i really don't expect any different

it's what you've all done since day 1

02 October, 08:44
trivialize? i dont think so , draw infinite power from? do you need an example? ne is under way , the rushing hand of God vision i was given, we arent meant for some stupid situations , esther is online for the backend , some are on radar for the front end, the meek. this filth is for another reckoning , tho it rips us in our hearts it is for jesus alone to manage . lift your wonderful head, im sorry it had to be like this

02 October, 08:55
I know so

02 October, 09:03
This unholy place needs me to exit and it will be

02 October, 09:08
I'm sure it does

you are very good at what you do

sure got me

02 October, 09:13
Bye Richard, judgement day will reveal al i wil see you then. the death threats are within reach this world has its reckoning . im not long and chaos will ensue i really wanted to believe someone could see the truth but none can , thats ok in the end God wins everything so the door is within reach brother stay blessed.

02 October, 09:23
you don't have to keep going with your threats

I will handle it myself
which has been your goal from day 1

02 October, 10:06
rejoice i will be dead soon party in the simpleton house that day

02 October, 10:08
unlike all of you...

that's not what I do

unless you are a clinton

03 October, 07:46
i hope youree feeling better Richard, you know i dont have an axe to grind with you

03 October, 08:31
It's all about Trust for me Vernon...

Always has been...

03 October, 08:40
i dont have trust issues Richard, there are 4 things on that page of mine, God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit, and what people have done and do i trust it defines their true nature, everything people say gets chucked the energy they speak with is reserved for analysis, usually its garbage.

03 October, 08:47
we are not all the same...

I've said it before...
I don't know why I joined places like this...

none of it matters now anyway...

I've learned and seen enough
to know...

that'll do me

03 October, 05:29
Richard I hope you understand im so sick of people getting bashed up in this heaven and hell mash up I just to not be a part of it yesterday, my ego at days end yesterday was man i gotta get off this planet if it can save some strife, yeah its just not like that deep state has people plotting and scheming all around and its eating their lunch and i really detest it, but people make their own choices and bring their own strife. If dying from cancer would save them id do it but that just isnt the case they need to stop playing with statanists.

03 October, 08:15
we're just going round in circles...

at least it's not multiple accounts trying to meme me out...
or trivialize what's happened in my and many other peoples lives...

I don't want to get started on what choices are...
or get into it again about Truth and Justice...

or talk about/get ridiculed about cancer...
Or Hope or Faith...

I think I've seen enough...

03 October, 08:18
im sorry brother, truly i want to fight this evil so badly perhaps i allow it to make me weak at times. I really appreciate you though.

03 October, 08:20
so did I...

03 October, 08:26
take time to enjoy a moment of weakness brother, you arent God even if you were the chosen one you cant be perfect. deal with it , falling down ranks lower than getting back up and into it. make a good choice

I never thought that I was God...

Not ever...

There's enough people that do that...

More than enough...
09:02 PM - Oct 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by Simpleton in this post can reply
03 October, 09:06
I dont need apologetics i just need you to be and remain as my brother, I need you to realize my love will never betray you even when i am weak. life has been brutal to me and you can join in and i wont hold it against you. i am the whipping post of this god forsaken population. it is what it is

03 October, 09:17
I'm not your enemy...
Never was...