Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
29 January, 01:56
Just got the 3rd EAS alert in the last 12 hours. We are moving into the shit's happening soon category.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by MidniteWalker in this post can reply
Christina Maga @Christina71
29 January, 01:59
In response Walk After Midnite to his Publication
Me either, but I feel it coming. I'm glad I gt to listen to this, so I don't freak when it goes off.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sage Hawk @Sagehawk57
29 January, 02:20
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
Anyone have your phone updated lately?I saw a post where they were getting the warning out not to update your phones because that update is to stop the EBS coming through to your phones, laptops etc... Cant confirm the truth however I just got an update notice yesterday which I have not updated yet. I have automatic update on off.

India Shotts @Maine_Coon_Lover
29 January, 01:58
In response Walk After Midnite to his Publication
ohio hasnt seen one yet!