Doq Holliday @doqholliday
02 October, 08:35
Big pharma always hated Trump. Period.

What if they knew what Trump had planned to do with HCQ and Ivermectin and what you’re seeing play out now is a total retaliation effort?

This is war.

These [people] are stupid. Trump and Q team are beyond intelligent and are 5D chess players.

Hospitals have now become killing chambers and we need to stop them. They are being overly aggressive. You can’t take your gun in there and they shut you down and lock you up.

DO NOT GO TO HOSPITALS!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 October, 09:51
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Contact frontline doctors via their tele-med procedures and get the treatment in case you get sick so you dont have to go to the hospital. That is my plan.
Can you get sick, Nana thinks so is it covid, idk my experience with it so far is that it is some pneumonia variant.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
My daughter got a quick response from Frontline doctors. They did put elderly patients in front of her to get the HCQ and Z-pack. After taking the medicine, she recovered in 2 days.
06:07 AM - Oct 03, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Telese in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 October, 11:49
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
That is great!