Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
I was just notified tonight that my Dad who has been suffering from Liver Cancer has been put on Hospice tonight. ๐Ÿ˜ข
Needless to say I'll be taking the rest of the night off...
09:29 PM - Oct 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Roxy Proxy @RoxyProxy17
03 October, 06:51
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
๐Ÿ™Prayers for your Dad, you and your family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Me LK @LK_McKinn
03 October, 03:34
Sending prayers to you and your family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Zanne Anon @Zanne63
03 October, 03:27
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™prayers

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
03 October, 03:27
Sending prayers to you and your dad.

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
03 October, 03:25
Heavenly Father.. Please wrap your loving arms around this father and his family.. So that they will know your comfort and grace.

Okram Aลกatnar @QSlo
03 October, 03:23
May God bless you and your father.

Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
03 October, 03:06
Thank you to all for your prayers and condolences they mean a lot to me.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
03 October, 08:55
Dear Jimbo, this is too sad for words, God Bless you and your family. My prayers are for all of you - during this difficult time; I've been there too. Do try to focus on all the love and wonder you shared together. Our love for one another is never ending and these are times we all must endure.

Please know we all love you and the work you do on behalf of all the patriots, we thank you and understand family comes first. Much love to you and your father, he must be so proud of you!

Love Jesus @HouseCall
02 October, 10:08
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™I am sorry to hear this Jimbo. This isn't easy for anyone to handle. May God be with him. My husband passed away on June 22nd. It sure hasn't been easy for me and that is why I haven't been on much in the past few months. May God be beside each and everyone of you to comfort you folks. You will need it too. God Bless.

Sue Kearns @iam_lillyrose3
02 October, 04:47
May God and his angels be with you. My husband too, is wrapping up a chemo round.

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
02 October, 03:30
May God give you comfort in your time of great need ... ๐Ÿ˜‡

Laura luuu @Cosmocat
02 October, 03:10
may your family be filled with peace and comfort

Judy Anonette @biju
02 October, 11:50
My mother has been under hospice care for a few weeks, lets pray that their spirits will rise above us and they will be joined with their loved ones who have been waiting for them. They are the lucky ones.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
02 October, 11:51
In response Judy Anonette to her Publication
Prayers๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Made Royal @SuperMado
02 October, 11:40
May God Almighty restores perfect health to your dad, according to its will. God bliss you and your family.

Tina Cogon @Rynnks
02 October, 08:26
Many prayers for Blessing and healing being said for your Dad, comfort for you and your family.

The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
02 October, 08:11
I am so so sorry to hear that. Your entire extended anon family is here dor you and we will all be prayjng for him and you. we love you brother, hang in there

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Patriot 427 @Sunshineandfreedom
02 October, 01:29
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜”

Aurora Rucker @Aruckus
02 October, 01:19
tell him to take Kyani

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
02 October, 12:36
I am so sorry. Prayers for your dad, your family and you. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
02 October, 12:35
My heart and prayers go out to you. I just went threw that with my father. He was placed on hospice on April 22nd and passed away April 25th. I got home March 3rd, took my Mom to the hospital March 4th and they released her on hospice March 10th. They gave her 6 months. Thank the Lord she is still with us today, but we all know it can be anytime. It's extremely hard caring for her everyday knowing we are going to loose her soon, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I cherish every second with her.
So again, my prayers are with you!!

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
02 October, 12:34
Iโ€™m so sorry. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ขโค๏ธ

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
02 October, 12:24
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’–

Mary Lennox @Veritable
02 October, 12:20
So sorry to hear. Thoughts are with you, your dad and your family

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
01 October, 11:59
My heart goes out to you and your family. Sending prayers to bring you peace.

Hey There @niftychickens
01 October, 11:50
Iโ€™m sorry to hear this. Prayers for you & your family. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ

Teresa Johnson @Teresaoldenways
01 October, 11:19
Sending prayers for all

Only followers of this user (Pinky8853) can see their posts

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
01 October, 10:28
๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
01 October, 10:24
love, hugs, and prayers fren