NEO ONE @Neo
‼️This is so disgusting:
Wisconsin and 20 other American states are legalizing the liquefaction of dead bodies, which is then discharged into the municipal sewage system!
Many of the dead are people who died from the "vaccinations" and are now being turned into bio-sludge which will be used to fertilize the fields!
"THEY are feeding the dead to the living!"

Note: THEY really want to get THEIR gene-altering toxic broth into as many people as possible by any means possible.‼️
08:55 AM - Oct 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Elyn ladd @LaddElyn
01 October, 11:44
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
https://legiscan.com/WI/te... the actual bill talks about after a body has been cremated and the fragments that are left can be liquified. It has not even passed. You all should know better, do your research before you repost stuff..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kaytie Pearson @PatriotPearson
01 October, 02:35
😱I think I'm going to be sick.... This is disgusting!! I looked it up and verified my state of Idaho is one of the 20 states that allows this. OMG 🤮

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
01 October, 02:22
Is there a list of the states currently using this?

TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
01 October, 09:16
Makes me think of the movie . .The Matrix

TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
01 October, 09:16
Makes me think of the movie . .The Matrix

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
01 October, 09:01
They liquified, then dehydrated bodies to produce 'Soylent Green'...

The clone servers in 'Cloud Atlas' consumed the liquid remains of dead clones...

We feed chickens the remains of their fellow hens, normalizing the process.

We are livestock to them.