Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
03 October, 12:11
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
do you guys think they would have the same affect if I grind them up ……..?.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
01 October, 11:55
This does not mean you dry it out and smoke it?

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
01 October, 11:55
GOD truly gives us everything we need, doesn't he? Thanks for the info. I will pass it along. Good stuff.

J.J. Jameson @jjj
03 October, 01:24
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Child mortality without modern medicine is around 50%.

Does he? I wonder.

1776 Again @BludGeonT
01 October, 11:28
Yeahhh.. stores are full of pumpkins - not only do they taste better when you extract them, clean them, and bake them a little, but they're great to have on hand and they grow very fast. Going to grab a few pumpers tomorrow.

Also, pumpkin is GREAT for dogs that have bowel problems (probably good for humans as well)

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
01 October, 11:59
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
I tried growing them this year but no luck . . . I need to have more than one bee flying around my yard.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
01 October, 11:23
If you get them salted, and you can get them flavored OR spice them up. I HATE pumpkin for the most part but love the seeds.

STRONTIUM DQG @CeasarJ17
01 October, 10:46
Wow....great to learn something new...cheers!

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
01 October, 10:42
Hmmm maybe that’s why I think clearly! Guess I’m off to buy a pumpkin tomorrow!