Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Every corrupt medical worker is revealing themselves and every honest and good medical worker isn’t taking the jab.

The trap was set.
01:34 PM - Sep 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Angry Angel17 @Angryangel17
10 November, 07:13
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
My husband works for a Mefical practice. He is a Chiropractor. He was told that a referral source didnt want to use a different Chiro because he was not vaccinated. My husband is not vaccinated either but told the managing partner he has a religous exemption as well as previous heart issies and will mot ne taking the death shot. The managing partner aske for documention of the religius exemption( which we can provide). 2 days later he gets an email survey anout yhe holiday party asking all staff if they would want to have vax card proof or a neg test within 48 hours. If you can’t go to the party if you don’t comply you have to use paid time off to not attend if you will mot be working. I used to work for them as well they eould highly encourage getting the vax. Probably getting paid for the employees who would choose to get the death shot! Shame on that company. Run very poorly looking gor a law suit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
10 November, 06:21
good!!!!!! may [they] be accountable for [their] evil...
b/c the hospital is giving my mom one of the bad medicines
and i cannot get to her!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
10 November, 05:34
Good deal 🇺🇸

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
10 November, 05:29
"He's making a list, making it twice, gonna find out....."

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
10 November, 05:27
Correcto 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
10 November, 05:23
Hook Line & sinker FISH ON!

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
10 November, 02:11
A good trap is a good thing---I like Thomas Wictor's description
of the Mother of all Tiger Traps that Trump has set

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
10 November, 10:09
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
Wictor has such a good way with words.

Mike Anon @Mike314
10 November, 02:02
Corporations also, the ones enforcing the fake vaxx mandate will be sued out of existence...enter the mom and pop businesses again.

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
10 November, 01:38
not totally true.... I know a few people who would not take it, wouldn’t give it to their kids but were perfectly fine with injecting it into others all day bc “it was their job”—

Laritha Savage @Laritha
10 November, 03:09
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
They risk being tried for crimes against humanity. aka Nuremburg

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
10 November, 05:25
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
They signed that they administered the poison Case closed! Push comes to shove Pay roll proves this.

Lll Ooo @SilentObserver
02 October, 09:18
brainwashed and narrow minded is more accurate.

Green 8700 @Green8700
01 October, 10:12
WOAH THERE! My niece is a CCU nurse. She is the salt of the earth. She was one of the first people to receive the vaccine before the bad information on it was out. So stop judging people.

Nationalist Nurse @NationalistNurse
01 October, 09:56
100% agree...some in the medical field are just too stupid to see the truth. They are lost and never will

100% agree...some in the medical field are just too stupid to see the truth. They are lost and never will

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
01 October, 10:32
In response Nationalist Nurse to her Publication
I sent my pathologist friend in Canada a video of the meeting of German pathologists discussing deaths and autopsies in the vaxxed and she was really surprised and said she had not heard of any deaths from the vax.
All her family is vaxxed.She is not evil, she is a sweetie and she is overworked and oblivious

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
01 October, 04:22
The Pfizer Vaccine Wasn’t FDA Approved…the Media is Just Claiming It Is

https://thedcpatriot.com/t...

h/t Sandy C3E

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
02 October, 09:23
In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication
Yes, I Thought Only The Application Was Approved Not The Vaccine Itself? Thats What I Read!

Denni USA @DenniUSA
01 October, 12:32
I work in the medical field and stand my ground about not getting the jab. So far the company I work for has not said one word about the vaccines. They know they’ll loose their asses if they try and mandate it and almost half of their employees are fired.
BTW....a coworkers 21yr old daughter passed away last week after getting the vaccine. Another coworker was told this from our supervisor but was told not to let that get out. 🤬

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
30 September, 11:15
For docs, nurses and hospital administrators who went along with the Goyim-killing plan of the Zionist Big Pharma death wizards, there should be no leniency, no mercy and no deals.

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
30 September, 11:21
In response Marc Lawson to his Publication
does that include chemo...
and all of their othe poisoned concoction$...

or does it only apply to the hoax we are witnessing and facing now...???

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
30 September, 09:33
Dont know how much more I can take. I hope Juan is correct, this truly is a near death experience😱🆘🆘🆘🆘🆘🆘🆘🆘

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
30 September, 08:09
I'm guessing this is why the National Guard has been activated to take the place of various medical professionals who walked away. Hoping this means Arrests Imminent for all that remained.

If it works in New York can you send some down to the INOVA Hospital groups in the Washington, DC area? This swamp tri-state region needs totally cleaned out like a deep deep cleaning.

reaper myer @reapermyer
30 September, 07:50
what a shit plan.......corrupt drs will be left to treat you if god forbid you get in an accident and the good ones quit or get fired.....

Only followers of this user (Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
30 September, 06:44
GOD BLESS YOU DOQ(+) for exposing the lies!!!

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
30 September, 06:30
Let's guess which were in all the nauseating dance videos. And let's not forget all the annoying clap for the "heroes" nonsense.

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
30 September, 05:08
Yeah it really makes you wanna go in the hospital right now, huh??? The ones that chose to get the jab and watch others die are the ones that remain on the payroll. Who's taking care of the sick? No One.

Celery Juicer @Emme
30 September, 04:57
“Every honest and good medical worker” was still there whilst the music and dance videos were made. They were there when the fake news was spewing their bile. They could have stepped forward a year ago.

Jody Donohue @Jody
30 September, 04:48
Really hoping those ‘good’ medical workers are held accountable for saving their own butts, after administering meds they knew weren’t right, as well as vents..because they were following protocol. Wrong is wrong.

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
30 September, 11:17
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Public executions should happen for many.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
30 September, 03:42
The entire medical establishment needs overhaul from top to bottom.
And all the greedy doctors that have been pay-for-play with vaccines and pharmakeia, which have injured and sickened so many, must face the consequences, and must never be allowed near another patient.