Only people mentioned by NoMercy2Q21 in this post can reply
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
01 February, 04:04
In response NoMercy 2Q21 to his Publication
lin = a collection of water.
water holds information

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Freund @Patriot_Lady
30 January, 11:53
🤣🤣🤣 yep! I sure do! 💚💚💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Wins @Porkchop
29 January, 02:35
intelLINgence

Spunky Lioness @SpunkyLioness
29 January, 02:26
Or Badass!😁

ANTOINETTE CONNAL @AnnieGYG
29 January, 02:25
🙏Hope he has had a good rest.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
29 January, 02:23
I called & left him a message saying that I was praying for him 🙏 I LOVE Lin Wood

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
29 January, 12:51
Lin Wood, you are a REAL HERO! I'm so very sorry for the HELL you have been put through! THANK YOU FOR STANDING UP TO THESE MONSTERS! MAY GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY and given you an EXTRA SHIELD OF PROTECTION!🙏🏼🇺🇸❤️