Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
bhagood 123 @bhagood123
30 September, 10:15
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Our buddy Juan is took major heat today for saying, on Nino last night, the same people responsible for Q is the same folks responsible for John McAfee's Telegram site. Jordan Sather slammed him hard... MJTruth was more diplomatic about it but still called him out. @doqholliday thoughts?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
29 September, 10:36
There’s a meme for that 😂🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
29 September, 09:56
🥊🥋🥊IM ALSO A BIKERS FOR TRUMP GUY ; )

_d3nn @n0n @DennisOfVenice
29 September, 06:17

_d3nn @n0n @DennisOfVenice
29 September, 06:15
It's where I work. I love my government job!

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
29 September, 06:21
In response _d3nn @n0n to his Publication
OMG. Thanks for the laugh Patriot. 🇺🇸

Ragin Redman @RaginRedman
29 September, 05:04
Is that kin to operation wish a mfer would?

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
29 September, 04:52

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
29 September, 04:46
Same thing no?

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
29 September, 04:43
I loved when he fooking said that. Reminded me of me. 😁

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
29 September, 04:41
They gonna find out the hard way!

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
29 September, 04:39

Troy Halter @VonHalter
29 September, 12:50

Troy Halter @VonHalter
29 September, 12:48
OfficialMcAfee

Angel Joy @superradangel
29 September, 11:57
That’s my favorite operation

Kitkat Reborn @KitkatReborn
29 September, 11:47

Mike Anon @Mike314
29 September, 11:45
Bidan and his "administration" are still operating out of a movie studio.

His "presidency" is fake, a fantasy of the media.

#FakePresident

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
29 September, 11:34
I feel like a bobble head today!!!! Look everywhere!!! UPS going down, Market Crash, Files dumped, Joe got the booster, Gov closing? Nurses and Drs say no to death jab. Is anyone still snoozing?

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
29 September, 04:42
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
29 September, 04:50
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 September, 11:31
Nana was sick yesterday but all better today and I so needed that belly laugh!
Love you hun!
Go out and give em some of that shit today!

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
29 September, 10:42

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
29 September, 01:58
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
29 September, 10:41

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
29 September, 10:39
FAFO

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
29 September, 12:26
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
Please don't laugh at me, LaLaLo 1776; I had to go to bing.com to look up FAFO. lol

LL_125 @LL_125
29 September, 10:19
Hey @DoqHolliday I saw this in McAfee's huge drop this morning on Telegram. Part 2 of 17 exposure of HRC. I hope you decode some of it for us! I'm off to the battlefield today and no time. Thank you. God Bless!

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
29 September, 10:19
Yup

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
29 September, 10:10

KolligirlNV5 Nevada @KolligirlNV5
29 September, 10:08
👍🤣😂