P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
1 year delta coming in hot. πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… @vincentkennedy
10:07 PM - Sep 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
29 September, 06:11
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
God Bless and Deliver US!
I just was so moved I posted this moment s ago: Patriot brothers and sisters a quick reminder from deep in the spirit of our light work. as we transform the world we too are transformed. for man loves us for what we've done but the Lord love us in spite of what we've done. let go and acknowledge your devineness that we are all now a part of.
in faith
j
through the looking glass

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
29 September, 10:16
this to for yesterday 🀯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Steve Baldwin @Traveler1
29 September, 07:43
I remember you posting this one year ago.

Patriotic Mama @PatrioticMama17
28 September, 11:34
Oh snap! VK sending us messages from the past! One year delta for flipping the switch too?

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
28 September, 11:39
In response Patriotic Mama to his Publication

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
28 September, 11:11
Bitcoin or Elon Musk? Who da winner hotshot?

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
29 September, 12:05
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
Your guess is good as mine, Patriot. Elon is an interesting fellow that’s for sure.

P.S. Nice 11:11 TS!! :)

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
28 September, 10:33
Genius man. Patron day of saints tomorrow. Buh Bye Joe BuYden.

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
28 September, 10:13
h/t aorticwarrior follow her if you’re back on Twatter :)

https://twitter.com/Aortic...

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
28 September, 10:12
Good to see you post, P.J. You're one of those who gives me hope.

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
28 September, 11:37
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
Thank you! Hang in there, Patriot! πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… #GodWins