Yester Vue @realyestervue
If you are tired of the failed predictions...stop listening to them. Do you look feverishly for the one guy who is sure he has the date and time figured out that the end of the earth comes on? Absolutely not...why then keep doing it with all these stupid big following channels and video bloggers that keep trying to say they have as well! The very moment someone starts to mention a date they "calculated" for events to take place I back away and peacefully bow out of the convo.
Like this ten days of darkness...who said we would be out of electricity? Where? Someone "figured" that's what it means and now EVERYONE is saying it! So...when there is no blackout the same folks get all hell-bent on "nothing is happening!"... Stop trying to make or look for predictions...
05:26 PM - Sep 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply
Desert Dog @Zippydog
28 September, 05:32
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
How could anyone be certain anything will ever happen? No Trump return, no EBS, no military intervention. This is what people should be preparing for. If you are prepared to take on the DS face to face no matter what then you have a fighting chance.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 September, 05:40
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
...exactly my point made...where did everyone get the return prediction should have come by now timing from? A Q drop? Nope! It is always someone on a youtube channel or something getting everyone to start swallowing they think they have it figured out and he should be back in office by the end of July at the latest! (heard that come and go as well...like all the other predicitons)
Everyone in the world can see that DC is shut down and mothballed...it ain't opening again. We have been told multiple times since this began that it is indeed truly vacant and nonfunctioning.
To believe that translates into another president puppet like Obama or Biden being just placed back into a position of leadership and the whole corrupt system opening back up again with us just going along with it like we completely forgot what just happened last couple years...is silly. The world will NOT be the same ever again...look around you on all world news channels. Cat is outa the bag permanently!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 September, 05:42
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
P.S. I do believe it is up to us to stand up...and I have never heard or read anything from either side saying anyone would swoop in and rescue us. I think we were prepped to save ourselves...
Again...many chanting "Q do something"! Via aggravation from multiple failed previous predictions...we gotta stand up like the rest of the earth did! They got the message, they stood up and stopped it!