Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
10 July, 09:57
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
All the time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
17 January, 05:44

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
17 January, 05:25
🙏Always do. That and prayer helped me get my ticket dismissed today. Praise God ❤️

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
18 January, 12:40
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication
Praise God !!!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
17 January, 01:47

IAM threethree-Z @truthseeker3
02 July, 11:55
John 14:20
“At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.”

Luke 17:21
“Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.”

Genesis 28:16
“And Jacob awaked out of his sleep, and he said, Surely the LORD is in this place; and I knew it not.”
17And he was afraid, and said, How dreadful is this place! this is none other but the house of God, and this is the gate of heaven.

⚔📖

02 July, 11:56
In response IAM threethree-Z to his Publication
🙌🕊️🙌

sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
17 January, 04:50
In response IAM threethree-Z to his Publication
the kingdom. is ,when Jesus is present, in the Greek, the word within, should be interpreted as Among, not within. The kingdom is not within All people.

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
10 April, 02:06

10 April, 02:43
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
11 February, 10:10
Always

jon ⭐Tripple⭐Beam⭐soldier @staggerlee420
19 November, 10:01

19 November, 10:41
In response jon ⭐Tripple⭐Beam⭐soldier to his Publication
🙏🕊️🙏

SPORTS @SPORTS
14 October, 05:18
Turn to GOD......AND......raise a little hell!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Cosmic Patriot @CosmicPatriot
10 October, 10:53
🙏 Amen!

10 October, 10:54
In response Cosmic Patriot to her Publication
💞🙏💞

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
28 September, 11:41

28 September, 11:56
In response Sal Redmon to her Publication
AMEN!🙌✝️🙌

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
28 September, 11:06
.!

28 September, 11:07
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
.!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
28 September, 10:48
gosh I’m dealing with some people that have so much deep rooted family pain. I pray for their healing.

28 September, 10:52
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Amen. May God strengthen them as He does, and May He allow their minds to slow and release as He allows their Hearts to be freed of that pain filling them with Love, and Only He does continually.🙏✝️

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
28 September, 07:58
“Therefore turn thou to thy God: keep mercy and judgment, and wait on thy God continually.”
‭‭Hosea‬ ‭12:6‬ ‭KJV‬‬

28 September, 08:12
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
🙌✝️🙌....🎯💯🙏

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
27 September, 07:19
He is the answer to everything that ailes me🥰🙏✝️

27 September, 07:23
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
🙌🙌🙌✝️🙌🙌🙌

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
28 September, 10:49
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
if it weren’t for me finding God truly knowing God exist after the coronavirus shut down I don’t know where I would be right now. even alive.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
27 September, 07:09
🙏❤️

27 September, 07:11
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
❤️🙏💞....🙌✝️🙌