CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 September, 02:38
WHO OWNS BLACKROCK?

ALL I KNOW IS THAT VANGUARD SENDTS UP LOTS OF REVERSE MORTGAGES WITH SENIORS, AND THEY END UP OWNING THE FARM, OR FORCING SENIORS TO SLL THEIR HOMES AT THE 11TH HOUR BECAUSE THEY RUN OUT OF EQUITY IN THE HOUSE. WHEN I GET THEIR LETTERS, I THROW THEM AWAY

FUCK VANGUARD!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
27 September, 04:46
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Unfortunately, a lot of the money they get and use to fund their schemes comes from us. They create investment packages, which are bought up by banks and pension funds and the like. So our money is in there, but they get to vote our shares, as it were.
Only way out is to yank our money. But it's hard to move your pension assets... most people don't have any direct control...

Looks to me like Blackrock and Vanguard own controlling interests in virtually every major corporation. There are a number of citizen videos showing their vast holdings. Starts to make more sense how the conspiracy has gotten so broad.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 September, 05:29
In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication
THEY NEED TO BE BE BROEKN UP IN ANTITRUST SUIT LIKE ATT

I THOUGHT VANGUARD WAS JSUT REVERSE MORTGAGES FOR SENRIORS, BUT I SEE THEY ARE WAY TOO BIG AND THIS IS TOO MUCH CONFLICTING POWER AND MONEY GRAB

27 September, 05:37
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I'll see if I can find the material I reviewed about them. Between the two companies, they own the lions share of the world's wealth.
You've heard there are only 6 companies owning 98% of media... well, all six of them are controlled by one of these two companies.
It's horrific.

Here you go. Same very highly informative video I had viewed, even though not the same site. It was very eye-opening, and also shows how your skeptical friends can check it out for themselves. Makes more sense why so many "different" corporations appear to be in this together... One of the reasons many reject our concerns. It's hard to imagine until you see that these tiny groups own controlling shares in everything.

https://www.lewrockwell.co...
06:23 PM - Sep 27, 2021
In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MicheleJeanne in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Michele Jeanne, click on at the bottom under it