Jason Williams @Ready2go
27 September, 12:55
i called out Posbo for this on twitter and was 7 day suspended within 2 mins.

that is the equivalent of censoring..

try all you want its not going away.

you will have yo explain it at some point..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Music @FreeMusicJukebox
27 September, 01:18
In response Jason Williams to his Publication
I don't know what it means in these pictures but in my teens it meant "OK"
I am 58 years old, Hand signs only started to have meaning to my understanding in the 90's when the rap scene turned into a satanic ritual. For the record I have no idea who any of these people are, Just adding my perspective to the mix. Also the fight I am in is good against evil regardless of affiliation. Good and bad exist everywhere so I choose no side other than those fighting against evil. Even then I fight alone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Williams @Ready2go
27 September, 02:04
In response Free Music to his Publication
today i hear this means one of 3 things.
-kkk
-white supremacy
-tripple 6 =satain worshipping

all 3 are crap. so he can pick his poison.

it alwaus meant ok when it was a natural hand position- you can clearly see in these they are all signaling something specific- not just ok.

There are pictures of many doing the same from all side. Including Barack Obama. Was he signalling White Power too? There is too much projection of wilful thinking these days and not enough critical thought, Especially of the self. I am not saying either is right or wrong. I am just expressing my opinion. On person has blocked me already for just expressing an opinion which was neutral. That is clearly an example of what I am saying. People are far too quick to judgement.
02:33 AM - Sep 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by FreeMusicJukebox in this post can reply
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
27 September, 03:49
not by me...
i already had you blocked
previously

27 September, 04:25
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
I support your right to choose. Your reasons are your business. It is of no relevance to me personally. Have a good day.

Jason Williams @Ready2go
27 September, 03:46
there needs to be no judgment- zero!!

that is the point in having them explain their actions and intent.

i dont need to try to guess what was going on- they can simply explain their position, its that simple. that takes all judgment and guessing out of it.

ball is in their court.. ALL of them.

27 September, 04:21
A fair assessment if you include everyone in the whole world who uses the same hand signals. I agree with you on almost all of what you said but not everyone knows what signals mean as they are a recent phenomenon that has been created by nefarious characters and gas lit by social medias. I prefer to remain calm and let things develop rather than run around pointing the finger indiscriminately.