Doq Holliday @doqholliday
I have a much larger part of this story than most realize.

Even I am just starting to understand some of what I will be responsible for assisting with as we move forward into the next phases.

God has chosen me for a very specific purpose, JUST like he has chosen you.

Part of that purpose will be revealed at some point in time.

For now, I will continue to do my best to call out evil and deception and help guide my fellow Patriots as best I can.

I’m not perfect. I make mistakes.

Above all else, listen to God before you listen to any man. Seek Him first. Always.
02:53 PM - Sep 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
nanou LAHMA @NanouCorsica
25 October, 02:42
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Young@❤️ 123 @YoungatHeart
25 October, 11:20
We all need to follow what we are called to do by the Lord. The Lord’s light will shine bright soon. Feeling it. Praise God from whom all blessings flow. 🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
29 September, 12:30
GET SOME!!!

Twentytwo GardenStreet @22GardenStreet
28 September, 05:08
🙏God Bless You and all patriots

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
28 September, 01:02
grateful for all you have done to carry is through this journey…please dont forget us no matter how busy life gets

Only followers of this user (jolish) can see their posts

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
27 September, 09:34
Amen.

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
27 September, 08:39
thank you Doq for all you do. the last thing we need is more deception. I put my faith god first than myself. vmy intuition is my best source but with help and guidance from you and others it helps open our eyes so we can judge for ourselves. may god bless you and all his soliders. including each one of us. blessings my friend

Sunny Kitchen @Sunnyrainy
27 September, 07:06
I love this keep it going❤️❤️❤️❤️

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
27 September, 03:32
Thank you for everything. Praying. 🙏

Chico Panebianco @Chico1
27 September, 02:52
We all have a part and we all are called to follow him
so he can make us fishers of men, we walk in the light
that he has given us and we share it with
all that we cross path with.
Thank you for your sincerity and courage to call out
deception when evident, if some choose to unfollow so be it.

Storm Patriot @Strmchsr
27 September, 02:51
God bless you Doq, stay safe and thank you for all you do.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
27 September, 02:18
Thanks for whatever role GOD is calling you to do. We will support you in any way we can. Thanks for being in this fight with us. We appreciate you . . . Sending love . . .

LQve Trump @LoveTump
26 September, 11:35
BTW, looking forward to what you know/ assist with the next phases.

I've always considered you a friend

LQve Trump @LoveTump
26 September, 11:28
Gotta love the Doq
Thank you for your knowing and knowledge . God bless

Sorry, I couldn't resist the bugs 👇

Heal The World Joyful @HealTheWorld
26 September, 09:14
❤️🇺🇸 thank you

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
26 September, 09:07
👀Are you another persona of JFK Jr.!?

Mrs Dovington @MrsX
26 September, 08:53
We can trust in Jason Q cant we? He says we are all God collectively....🤷🏻‍♀️

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
26 September, 08:38

Silver Cat @silvercat
26 September, 08:29
Thank you for all you are doing! Blessings to you!

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
26 September, 08:27
Thanks for the honesty…..the bull💩 from good guys is also getting old. i know things too, but I don’t talk. I don’t trust my good guys anymore with their stuff anymore.

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
26 September, 07:42
Thank you for all your inspirational words, guidance, faith & support!!! God Bless & guide each of us as we find & follow our calling🙏

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
26 September, 07:28
I Knew You Were Special! And I Truly Appreciate All Info You Give Us, And Your Advice! Its So Refreshing To Trust Someone! Thank You For Everything! Whatever Capacity Your Services Are In This Fight, Please Be Careful! May God Bless You! And Also Thank You For Your Service To Our Country!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
26 September, 07:20
Doq, you are family now

We are all imperfect. God's children

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
26 September, 06:56
It was right in front of me. Just had to open eyes. Plan unfolds.

Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
26 September, 06:53
God bless you and keep you, make His Face shine upon you and keep you in His Care🙏🙏♥️♥️

Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
God bless you and keep you, make His Face shine upon you and keep you in His Care🙏🙏♥️♥️

Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28

Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28

Grace Rodrick @GFR
26 September, 06:45
Thank you for all your work…and i pray for all the people like you and like us so God gives us the nudge to see his plan for us!