Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
26 September, 11:08
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Great speech🥰 Merry Christmas✨✨✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
26 September, 04:57
he was spectacular! the closing on the speech gave me goosebumps 🙏❤️🇺🇸
it was one of his finest moments!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
_d3nn @n0n @DennisOfVenice
26 September, 01:40
Best President EVER!

LIVE 🔴 TRUMP LEADS MOB TO WH AND STEAL SEAT AFTER RALLY - Perry GA ''- Today 9/25/21
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
28 September, 08:29
In response _d3nn @n0n to his Publication
Says "video unavailable" over here not from this site, the link.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
25 September, 11:27
Every link for the rally has been removed - how can I see or find the speech?

Only followers of this user (Butterfly14) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 September, 11:19
Ok so Nana understands that we dont want the evils to be charged in our corrupt judicial system with corrupt judges and prosecutors, understands Durham investigating and keeping that from happening. Got that part. Understand the process and legal ways to do in military court and why that is legal with our country being taken over by foreign powers.

My question is how do we actually get from Durham report to military court?
Can a special prosecutor file in military courts as well?
wainthepain01
@jfkjrfan
@danuscg

Only followers of this user (Butterfly14) can see their posts

James Dean @Wait_its_time
25 September, 10:13
Yep fireworks as promised hahaha LOL
promises made Promises Kept haha
I mean what to do expect had something figure was going to happen like all those crooked people in government we're going to get arrested now LOL

25 September, 09:46
What a coincidence our tv station completely blacked out for a few seconds right before Pres Trump said, " I am telling you the Television lights are going to go out"

25 September, 09:46
What a coincidence our tv station completely blacked out for a few seconds right before Pres Trump said, " I am telling you the Television lights are going to go out"

Sarah Sue @HisWorld
25 September, 09:35
loved it as always!

KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
25 September, 09:27
I heard the words “My fellow Americans” toward the end. Does it only count if it is in a tweet?

Gina Roberts @Froglady69
25 September, 09:33
In response KELLY EDWARDS to her Publication
When he said that I sat right up!!

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
25 September, 09:23
YES! 🎇🎆FIREWORKS🎆🎇

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
25 September, 09:19
He truly inspires!

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
25 September, 09:51
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
he inspires nations!

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
25 September, 09:17
Wonderful speech...interesting he didn't mention a word about the jab mandates..too hot of a topic not to address...wonder why?

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
25 September, 09:18
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
25 September, 09:17
love me some fireworks!!!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
25 September, 09:16
“I almost said the F word” maybe I should have!”
🤣🤣🤣

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
28 September, 08:28
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣😂

Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
25 September, 09:14
Hey so his speech ended right at 9:08pm.!!! 💥

joann ferguson donated @joann212
25 September, 09:13
Patriots needed the 'boost' from POTUS this evening. The whole world needed to hear from POTUS tonight.

Mary Wolfe @MaryWolfe
25 September, 09:15
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
I missed this. Did he say anything about biden' "winning" AZ? (even though we know better - yesterday the "proof" that he got MORE votes is outrageous and even Newsmax was showing this!) . I just want to know what the REAL POTUS has to say about this.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
25 September, 09:13

Dottie French @DotOn777
25 September, 09:11
He didn't say it...

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
25 September, 09:10
Totally Nailed it DOQ! You know it’s coming! 😎👍

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
25 September, 09:55
In response Dan Auito to his Publication