Only people mentioned by SaulGoodman in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
25 September, 11:17
In response ben dover to his Publication
It is a SPIRITUAL WAR. The more people that turn to God, the more SPIRITUAL warriors we have. The indwelling Spirit of God Almighty comes to indwell the believer. We then are given insight and revelation. It is thru this revelation and insight that we are set free. The TRUTH (Jesus) and His Word sets us free.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
25 September, 03:25
In response ben dover to his Publication
SOROS AND BIDEN ARE GOING TO GIVE GUNS AND BOMBS TO THESE "MIGRANTS THAT ARE NOW BEING BUSSED ALL OVER USA

ITS UNDERSTOOD THEY START WAR OCT-2

SEVERAL AT LEAST 3 BUSSES HAVE BEEN ATTACKED AND THOUSANDS OF THESE APES ARE RUNNING WILD ALL OVER THE COUNTRY

(NOW THEY ARE IN HOTELS WITH GIFT CARDS AND CASH AS WELL AS FREE TRANSPORTATION! PAID BY SOROS)

AND YOUR TAX $ PAID FOR IT

OH, IT GETS BETTER, SOON VERY SOON WITH THE FAIR HOUSING ACT THESE SMELLY APES WILL BE LIVING IN A *FREE HOUSE * NEXT DOOR TO YOU! SHITTING AND TRASHING YOUR LAWN!

THANKS, LIBERAL AMERICANS FOR ALLOWING THEM IN OUR COUNTRY

SOON THERE WILL BE YOUNG WHITE GIRLS RAPED, NONE ARRESTED BECAUSE IT WOULD BE "RACIST" TO STOP A "BLACK MIGRANT!"

AMERICA THIS IS NOT ABOUT "RACE" OR SKINTONE THESE ARE THE INVADING BIBLICAL CANNONITES AND HAVE EVIL SATANIC DNA-

WHAT PART OF THIS IS BIBLICAL DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND? WE IN IN A GOD DAMN WAR

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
25 September, 03:43
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
Yes, my Grandad warned me 35 years ago this was coming to USA.
I have sensed for over a year that "NCSWIC" was not a statement
of good things...was it the tribulation(biblical) was it the virus lie
or this..and "it will be Biblical" has never set well with me, there
were many judgements and nations falling to the likes of the
cannanites and various demonic powers/nations

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
25 September, 03:55
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
Young European girls are getting use to the rapes now.