Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
This dudes mouth set on fire by hell, insane, can't stand it, and ain't like I stayed in hoped of change. What a CREEP. SICK>
04:31 PM - Sep 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
24 September, 04:58
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
WHY does he have TWO "cousins" that talk like little girls and they are grown ass women. WHY did some mystery sister from Cali show up in the parents lives, "rejoined" and she "shoots herself in the face" at a brothers, this freaks mama said, VERY flatly when I inquired,"I don't know, after all that plastic sx, seems like she wouldn't do that" WHO can make this shit up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 September, 04:59
Shoots herself, DIES> they say suicide, NEVER even got to meet her that is how little of time she was around. WEIRD ASS SHIT>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 September, 04:49
DOES not clean, does not cook, has no idea when bills are do, doesn't know shit but pops off like a demonically possessed pos the IRONY that he said back in the day,"the reason I was drawn to you was the peace I felt around you" HOW bout THAT> ugh.

24 September, 04:43
DAD was the "treasurer" of the local "knights of columbus" do you think THAT came up prior to marriage, most jacked up thing of all, I didn't wanna be in any sexual sin, so married this loser, NONE of that stuff known prior just this pos showing up at my parties, showing up via friends, at my jobs etc. THEN my door, FOUND OUT that fkr AFTER marriage, "moved in a block away" in hopes of "running into me" more often. NINETEEN YEARS of this shit. FK.

24 September, 04:43
Makes me wanna vomit just typing this. Honestly.

24 September, 04:32
His mama got mad when I saw pics of his gparents and the "Carters" and all that, you know the look, no one said a thing, til that. SO much, who or WHAT is this fkin guy. SICK. To be stuck with that for now.

24 September, 04:36
"Family" hung out with Billy on the White House top, back in the day, this dude FOOLED me NO dating for TEN years, then this kinda shit starts truly emerging, I have lived many places, AIN'T looking for some dude to save me, unless you mean by spirit filled prayer and spiritual battle for a sis. This guy look man, lived many places, he is a NUT, said one time to his dad like I didn't notice, "yeah, they say I am a GET this part, silver tongued devil" like grandaddy and the demons, dad whatever looked nervous and changed the subject, MOM flew to ROME to flock to worship the feet of the fkin pope, like en a flank of them but still, all that. Ya'll pray a miracle over here, this is just beyond. AND all the financial squeezing over the last several years, DEED in his parents name, even though this mofo thinks it is HIS and me no rights. ALL that, this is ridiculous. GROSS.

24 September, 04:38
Walked into a room after years of this bs, I hear him prior to that telling the other person, like BRAGGING, did the other person know how hard it was to get a christian woman to marry them with a demon tat on his back. AFTER he acted like he got saved, apparently, AND WHO could make this up, got it covered up with an eagle. THEN made a comment, that the flames did not get covered so it looked like a burning eagle. TELLME> Waited til I was thirty to get married.