EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
“DEATHS FROM THE V4XXlNE ARE BEING COVERED UP IN HOSPITALS” - Senior Nurse with over 30 years experience..mp4

https://ugetube.com/watch/...
11:03 AM - Sep 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by EAGLE777 in this post can reply
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
24 September, 11:15
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
I called my neighbor who is on board of our hospital and told her this!!! I made a list of 12 people who have died in my area. I spoke to family members also my own family. THE VAXED are getting sick!! People entering hosp are not given cure but death. ALL counted as UNVAXED!!! I am just sick!!! They are murdering people. My husband got vax and is sick with headaches and nose bleeds, shivers and fever. It is painful to watch. God help us all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
24 September, 11:22
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Glad to hear the fight your putting up. Sorry to hear about your husband. WWG1WGA Godspeed patriot

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dottie French @DotOn777
24 September, 11:08
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
Senior Nurses have left the [Ford Health System] (Michigan).

I read [they] are searching "overseas" for replacements.

I ask myself "WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?"

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
24 September, 11:14
In response Dottie French to her Publication