Mike Anon @Mike314
24 September, 08:48
Good morning, patriots.

Big day today.

The MSM will spin it as fraud by "Trump supporting auditors", but we know better.

Trump won.

#STOPTHESTEAL #MAGA #Freedom

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 @mars_1776
The News is already pushing a narrative which supposedly based on leaks which shows fraud but keeps Biden as winner.
08:56 AM - Sep 24, 2021
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by mars_1776 in this post can reply
CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
24 September, 09:09
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Yep this morning they are reporting that he actualluy got 350 more votes. I keep standing my ground, could use something big to happen so I don't sound crazy any more. We have to open the flood gates. We will sweep up everyone we can, but lets go!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
24 September, 09:00
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Yep, too bad it's not up to the media to decide.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
24 September, 09:12
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I think it is a bad attempt to keep people from watching.

It exposes them. They trap themselves and destroy any remnants of credibility with their watchers. They will wake up their own viewers by this being so obvious in a few days/weeks.

Never interrupt an enemy while they are in the process of destroying themselves.