Only people mentioned by tleek55 in this post can reply
Ime Sometimes @starseasons
24 September, 01:45
In response TLee K55 to her Publication
Nuremburg

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.P. Lloyd @JPLLOYD
24 September, 01:10
SO, fixing budgets nationally has been a hospital ‘strategic plan’ from the beginning? Money talks, BS walks!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TLee K55 @tleek55
24 September, 12:03
Years ago, when my parents were in the hospital, over 70 yrs old and on Medicare, I knew I had to watch what was happening to them. HIPAA basically allowed Hospitals, Doctors, Law Enforcement, Government, Lawyers all to see your medical info. But just try getting info on your relative who's in the hospital and you can't find out what is going on, even when you are her Health Agent....HIPAA was designed for this abuse, and it is so much worse now than 15 years ago. My sister has been in the hospital in W-S, NC and after 2 days of trying to find out what was happening to her, and her being totally out of it, I called their Patient Relations department and told them I was not going to let my sister lie in a bed and let them do whatever they wanted to her. I explained that my other sister is her Health agent, and neither of us are being kept informed on my sisters treatment, and I believed that was illegal. Solved the problem this time. Don't know how long that will work.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
24 September, 09:55
Shut them down!!

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
24 September, 08:52
🤬 I have no words....

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
24 September, 08:52
I keep thinking that also. And how angry mob-ish they will get. And the media painted anons as violent. Their day will come

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
24 September, 08:31
Why they branded them as Hero's. The Devil always shows us who the enemy is by calling them good.