Paisley Park @Paisley66
i was telling my “other half” about what was being taught in schools regarding sex education (anal, mastubation, bj’s) and he is totally OK with it. He and I are at WAR! I had enough!
i just can’t take him any more. He agrees with much of what is being pushed today, and I do not. I told him I hate him, which I kinda do. Now to move past this point.....
05:33 AM - Sep 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by Paisley66 in this post can reply
deborah sidener @debbiedo
24 September, 08:33
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
Schools have crossed the line. Your other half isn't thinking this through. But love concurs all There is a reason you love him, being with you will only make him a better person and you also will gain. That's just how I feel

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paisley Park @Paisley66
24 September, 09:48
In response deborah sidener to her Publication
i like him, no more love. that’s been gone for many years.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ellen Perricci @perriccie
24 September, 08:08
Its hard.
My friends who got divorced ended⬆️ w/
ANOTHER imperfect person,
about whom they started MAKING the SAME COMPLAINTS!
Most MALES have easier access to
HIGH status w/in MOST cultures' norms.
As a group, they seem unwilling to risk it
by imagining walking a mile in the shoes of the lower status, inappropriately-labeled
"opposite" sex"*. They brutally enforce conformity w/in their ranks.
I come from a long line of malcontents & I've had running dialogue w/ our Creator like Tevya in "Fiddler on the Roof".
You can☑️out "Jesus met the woman @ the well"
John 4:6-30, to see the EZ to-&-fro.
Re: RELATIONSHIPS
GOD kept asking me "WHO" I was relying on for PROVISIONS "really", when I'd be crying in exasperation over what a reprobate LOSER my spouse & father of my kids seemed TO ME, i.e. w/whom I was SO ANGRY.
GOD provides, plus HE WON'T shut us⬇️.
For me, child-raising meant my own childhood abuse came⬆️. It took time, but CHRIST makes GOOD come from EVIL. He

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
24 September, 07:53
i agree with you and i am far from being a prude…our children do not need to be corrupted by theur evil sex agenda. let them wnjoy their innocence.
plus its not up to the schools its up to the parent
as far as your other half goes…ive learned youve got to puck your battles and just ignore them rather than let them upset you

Robin Brubakken @RagnarsLittleSister
24 September, 05:48
Has he been vaxxed,spayed and neuterd?He sounds like a Liberal....

Paisley Park @Paisley66
24 September, 05:51
In response Robin Brubakken to her Publication
he would be if I hadn’t told him i would never sleep with or touch again. He’s willing to offer my daughter as a sacrifice!!!! 🤬🤬🤬. Over my dead body!!!

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
24 September, 05:45
Its the parents reaponsibility to discuss private and personal issues with their family. The possibility of grooming is real.
The kids will take their cues from this discussion for life and who knows who is teaching them what and how .
Also it has to be age appropriate- perhaps he is rhinking 16/17 pears and you are meaning Elementary School age?

English Viking @Artist_
24 September, 05:36
the point is they are children talking about those things they can’t comprehend, since they don’t have sex or shouldn’t be

Paisley Park @Paisley66
24 September, 05:49
In response English Viking to her Publication
Should be parents job, not school. Health is one thing, but SEXis a parents job and it has stages.

English Viking @Artist_
24 September, 05:52
In response English Viking to her Publication
since we sh!t from that area, kids don’t process thoughts like adults, they just want to play, have fun, stuff their faces with sweets, adults have deep thought processes & weird fantasies, thought!