Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
23 September, 01:50
In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication
It's a terrible tragedy how many truth tellers, awakened ones have been ostracized in their families and communities. I do wonder how they will react/respond when they learn the truth and realize their loved ones have been fighting an unprecedented battler for their freedoms and way of life. It will never be the same as once someone has turned their back on you, or worse, because you saw the truth and tried warning them, it is difficult to fully trust them as they so easily and completely turned against us. Godspeed to all in fighting this epic battle for the Soul of Humanity. And....NCSWIC, WWG1WGA💞🌎🦋🌄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
I think it just depends on how those that turned on you react to the truth. Obviously you have to let bygones be bygones and move on. It won't be easy but nothing in life is. Marriages and families take work and compromise. Anything you love is worth fighting for and that includes forgiveness. Now if my family comes at me with anything less than a willingness to learn and they still want to attack me, I can tell you right now someone is going to get a skillet upside the head. My level of tolerance is at a all time low. Not puttin up with that nonsense.
06:27 PM - Sep 23, 2021
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by eyes_on_justice in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
23 September, 08:20
In response Made In America to her Publication
I hope it is not cast iron, lol.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
23 September, 09:01
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
It is.

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
23 September, 07:58
In response Made In America to her Publication
I agree with this 100%. I realize how difficult it is for some people to admit they were wrong and some never can. I live in a community of academics and find they are some of the worst. Can't even imagine for one second that they have been brainwashed and propaganda-ized. It will be interesting to see how they react/respond to the epic revelations. Thanks so much for your response and all your efforts to awaken and free humanity!