Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
23 September, 01:37
9-23-21 🐈 Catturd & πŸ¦… il Donaldo Trumpo πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’ž

πŸ’₯ "SHUT DOWN THE GOVERNMENT!!" πŸ’₯

https://twitter.com/cattur...

t.me/RealDonaldoTrumpo

#NCSWIC

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
23 September, 01:42
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
YES πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Šβœ‹πŸ‘‹πŸ’ͺ. Shut it all down. Give us Americans some rest and peace of mind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 September, 01:58
In response Made In America to her Publication
My thoughts exactly, Made!!

Shutting down this agonizingly ineffective commie-movie government gives White Hats the chance to pull down the MSM & internet & start playing the 24/7 videos of TRUTH & Tribunals.

It gives the Military time to clean up whatever those brave souls need to clean up. God bless them forever.

It gives We The People a break.

And it gives President Trump the time to organize a whopper of an Inaugural Freedom Earth party! πŸ™πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’₯

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
23 September, 02:06
Several podcasters are reporting that Trump isn't coming back and the reigns of the New Republic are being turned over to two other patriots. I don't know. We shall see. I never speculate because we just never know. It's all a waiting game. I don't know how they know this either, but apparently it's the skuttlebutt.

23 September, 02:35
In response Made In America to her Publication
Well, whomever the White Hats have chosen
he/she will be great.
Wouldn't it be amazing if actually
it was JFK, Jr.
who became the 19th President of the Republic
& President Trump who became the first
Earth Ambassador to the Galactic Federation of LIght Beings?

Ya never know!! πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŽ‰πŸ’žπŸš€

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
23 September, 05:39
You nailed it Kat πŸ‘ That's pretty much what the stars say 🌟

23 September, 05:40
In response white light to his Publication
Really?!?!?!?
WL you just made my day!!!
That is so cool.
Ty for for letting me know πŸ™πŸ˜½πŸ’žπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸ

23 September, 05:44
Pleasure πŸ€— Flynn is also going to play a much larger role globally πŸ‘

23 September, 05:46
In response white light to his Publication
I totally agree with you about wonderful Gen. Flynn.
And also, our brilliant Sidney Kraken Powell.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE her.
She is SUCH an inspiration!!!
I'd be happy as a clam
if SHE became a POTUS one day!! πŸ™πŸ€©πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ’—πŸŒŸ

What a great thought 😍 Love her too! I think the whole crew will be playing major roles in the new earth β˜€οΈ 😊
05:53 PM - Sep 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by prOjectWhiteLIght in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from white light, click on at the bottom under it