CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 September, 01:45
People have had enough of this degenerate society. WAKE UP!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
23 September, 02:00
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
We have had it!! I was standing in fruit section today telling everyone why I am buying 2 grapefruits and 3 lemons to make my own defense. alot had never heard of it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
wow, awesome, that is so cool! ty for speaking out! I am telling my neighbors about monoclonal antibody treatment because they do not know.

ty for posting this
02:02 PM - Sep 23, 2021
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
23 September, 02:13
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
My neighbor was vaxed and has not left bed in a week since he got jabbed. Wal Mart made him do it or get fired. I wish he had not. I made him a batch of HCQ and some pine needle tea. I feel like it's all we can do to help . I learned all of these on this sight.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 September, 02:19
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
If he was in Florida he could go get monoclonal antibody treatment.

I am so sorry to hear about your neighbor. I will pray. Walmart is evil todo that. I am trying to boycott Walmart right now and other places like that.

God Bless, ty for your post. We need to hear things like this.

Amazing on the HCQ and pine needle tea to help! So awesome!