BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
Been busy cutting fallen limbs & burning branches.

Had to log in today to read docholiday's nasty put-downs, disguised as "calling out" of @SantaSurfing .

Sure, she sells stuff; she has to earn the money to keep doing her show. Why didn't he dump on Dave from X22 or Right Side Broadcasting or Mike Lindell?

Because he is a COWARD & a fake Christian & obviously a person who is willing to shoot another patriot in the back for earning money the only way she can right now, due to Hawaii's severe lockdowns.

@QakeLady even provided him with Santa's real email address & asked him why not talk to her directly, but the coward never did.

For me, I'm sure I have differences with many other patriots, but I would never attack them if they are fighting beside me!

To me, anyone helping me to fight against the same enemy is my friend!

Even BLM has been protesting the clot shot, so this gives me hope that they will be reachable & are not our enemy, at least on this issue.

UNFOLL
01:57 PM - Sep 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
23 September, 02:31
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Boom girl! Seems this Doq account may be a fake. Which is something he will need to explain, whoever is behind this account that is.
I agree too that every truth-teller is selling or offering something, I just ignore those promos and move on to the chat, but to just call out Santa for it is just wrong!
Maybe Doq can shed some light...maybe not but we have done our thing..🙌❤️
P.s. Hi Steph!☺️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 September, 02:41
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
If true, I would say, yes, explanations should be forthcoming.

I follow Santa for her quirky humor & because no matter how she feels or how much pain she is having, she always gives us a show unless she says not in advance.

She keeps a positive outlook for many folks who are isolated & having trouble being positive.

She works so hard to find interesting things to report & is the FIRST to say if something she reported on turned out not to be true.

Seems like EVERY news show I listened to as a kid - even Paul Harvey - was selling something to stay on the air... Oxydox, Cheer, Maxwell House or otherwise...

Those posts sure sound like sour grapes & the attitude is mean-spirited.

I do NOT support "patriots" (like Cirsten W) who love to throw shit on other patriots!

In fact, I don't support "patriots" that support people who do that.

We have enough of a challenge without having to deal with Friendly Fire, don't we?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
23 September, 02:17
Where a hard hat when you cut branches, a lady I know, her hubby was cutting some, fell on his head, killed him instantly, was after a storm but still.

23 September, 02:33
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I drag the fallen limbs out from under the tree, then cut them up & burn them where the field needs fertilizing.

Physical work does tend to separate the thinkers from those who don't. Results are often painful.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
23 September, 02:09
I don't follow her, so I have no idea. Maybe it just pissed Doc off folks make money off of it. I have never made a dime and never will intentionally. I will get info from anywhere I deem it is correct. Even if I don't follow someone, even if they blocked me, or I blocked them. Info matters.