CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
People have had enough of this degenerate society. WAKE UP!
01:45 PM - Sep 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
27 September, 09:01
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Proud of her for ripping those evil posters off those walls, they only serve to create hatred and division.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 September, 09:08
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
🙏YES AGREE 100%

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dr. Bobbi Anne White @vrajavala
23 September, 02:30
Seriously!!! Hurrah!!!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 September, 02:55
In response Dr. Bobbi Anne White to her Publication
🙏👊😁 bravery and courage, wish I could thank them personally

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
23 September, 02:11
We the People are not putting up with this crap!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 September, 02:20
In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication
exactly!! I have never seen anything like that before. I am so glad she tore it down!

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
23 September, 02:02

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 September, 02:04
In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication
👊🙏💥☀️💡

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
23 September, 02:00
We have had it!! I was standing in fruit section today telling everyone why I am buying 2 grapefruits and 3 lemons to make my own defense. alot had never heard of it.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 September, 02:02
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
wow, awesome, that is so cool! ty for speaking out! I am telling my neighbors about monoclonal antibody treatment because they do not know.

ty for posting this