sercorimo ... @sercorimo
23 September, 09:28
Coming in Hot

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
23 September, 10:15
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Where my son is currently serving. Headed to Japan is the rumor

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
23 September, 10:18
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
🙏 I thank your son for his service

23 September, 10:21
Thanks Ser : ) I fought him and his brother's mother who are both serving , who is a malignant narcissist ,for a long time. Gd got them away from her

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
23 September, 10:26
Your ex is a narcissist?

23 September, 10:27
worse. malignant narcissist with a Trust at Northern trust. I could never win

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
23 September, 10:29
I know I am going to sound crazy, but I find that interesting

Only people mentioned by TheHermitPepe in this post can reply
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
23 September, 10:32
There is a higher percentage of certain "type" of people that are victims of narcissistic people 😉

23 September, 10:33
yes, why we all can relate here so well