Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
In the REAL WORLD AMERICA

Is there any three letter agencies that have not gotten corrupted yet America???

American Medical Association instructs doctors to push COVID jabs, use language swaps to promote COVID propaganda
Among the instructions from the AMA to doctors, is the note to change the words 'hospitalization rates' to 'deaths,' two terms that are not even remotely interchangeable.
By Dr. Joseph Mercola Thu Sep 23, 2021 - 10:06 am EDT

https://www.lifesitenews.c...
10:20 AM - Sep 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by eaglesoar5252 in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
23 September, 10:39
In response Aus Sco to his Publication
Sadly our medical industry is also corrupt. "Those you trust the most " As a nurse for 50 years I witnessed the gradual change from cause based care to symptom based care, utilizing pharmaceuticals instead of treating the cause and treating the whole patient. Things like teaching the importance of hydration, fresh air,sunshine, exercise, healthy diet, avoiding carbonated beverages etc. When "covid" hit I was shocked at the SILENCE of the AMA on the CDC recommendations that are the exact OPPOSITE of what should be done in a pandemic situation to promote a strong immune response. I knew in that moment, at the end of the first week of "flatten the curve" this is all an orchestrated SCAM to cause pain, suffering and death. My knowledge about this has sadly been proven to be true. The BEST thing to do for your health is to REJECT THE JAB, and do those things that build up and support your natural immune system.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
23 September, 10:50
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Yep and the VA is still corrupt as well

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
23 September, 10:56
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
I got into studing natural medicine 20 years ago. The most important thing I learned is Western or modern medicine treats symptoms not causes. Changed my whole aporiach to my own health.