Only people mentioned by Tianshi in this post can reply
chore Toke @choretoke
24 September, 01:27
In response Angel Grace to her Publication
THEY ALL LOOK LIKE DEMONS❗️🤨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gary Oak @oak
23 September, 05:28
Oh please, the UK health minister looks like the average Brit. Don't be mean now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kevin Askew @KevPatriot
23 September, 05:23
The one on the right looks like a bride of Dracula circa 1840 😂

Gary Oak @oak
23 September, 05:30
In response Kevin Askew to his Publication
That is probably her actual birth date.

True Patriot @SharonO
23 September, 05:19
Let's be honest... who would want to run into any of these 'entities' in a quiet alley on a dark night 😨😰?? It would be an experience that would almost certainly give you night terrors for the rest of your life!

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
23 September, 04:47
#4 ...

I already know what you're thinking... I'm in your 'dome'.

🤮

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
23 September, 03:25
yuck!

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
23 September, 01:15
If I fell into a deep sleep in 2014 and just woke up today to see this, I would know dang well it was from The Onion and you were really JUST trying to be funny.

I have not been sleeping. It isn’t satire. Chupacabra people have taken over our healthcare apparently 😳

arba happihr @arba
22 September, 06:10
DAMMMMM
And who hired these people. They have not done their jobs correctly! They need to resign or face charges

Angel Grace @Tianshi
23 September, 12:10
In response arba happihr to her Publication
As far as Levine, he (took mother out of nursing home and caused the deaths of thousands of seniors by sending covid patients to infect other seniors) was first appointed by the corrupt PA gov Wolf so of course he gets rewarded with Biden's appointment. Wolf and Levine should be charged with Crimes against Humanity....along with many, many others.