Anthony Michau18 @AnthonyMichau18
I am amazed that people are sleeping right through the greatest event in history..............

#MAGA
01:04 PM - Sep 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by AnthonyMichau18 in this post can reply
TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
22 September, 06:05
In response Anthony Michau18 to his Publication
i made the mistake of saying this to sleeping family members and needless to say i am cray cray to the max - i think its so obvious lol! i like my crazy. knowing the truth is sooo fun!! 🥳🥳🥳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terri Longoria @Tlong8
22 September, 11:00
In response TrQth PQtriQt17~Z to her Publication
me too with my complacient friends and associates! i stay to myself alot because truthfully none of my friends are believing any of this! i had several friends tell me they would not be forced to take the jab and thdn thdy let others talk them into it and convince them they would end up in icu on ventilators if they didnt get it! 💔😢 im worried about sll of them! ive lost dnough loved ones and friends ! now theyre all talking about getting the booster and their flu shots! they dont cone out and say it but i kniw they all think im nuts ! i pray my friends got placebos or something and my daddy too! 💔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @Realdeal
22 September, 01:46
we see it but some people just trying to survive out here

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
22 September, 01:25
Deer in The Headlights! 🙄