Doq Holliday @doqholliday
If we don’t start calling out every single form of deception and corruption, including Patriots pretending to be Patriots, then we are only delaying more difficult times that we will inevitably have to experience.

Might as well do it now.
12:39 PM - Sep 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
07 February, 09:31
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Using patriotism to grift

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
23 September, 11:42
I cannot confirm or deny the identity of anyone else here. But I am really who I am even though I say Im "Mona Lisa" lol But the gone Rogue part is spot on 😁😁😁😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
23 September, 12:30
truth about Juan o savin please

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
23 September, 08:26
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Yes please and neg. 48?

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
23 September, 12:29
Thank you

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
23 September, 12:19
GOD will bring them all to light. On his timing. He will show us the truth and nothing but the truth.

THE CHRISTOS @THECHRISTOS
22 September, 08:58
I don't think people understand that these patriot accounts on Telegram are not operated by them, someone or thing behind the scenes is running most of these high profile accounts. Same posts at the exact same time on most. Take it with a grain of salt and friggan relax already.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
23 September, 11:43
In response THE CHRISTOS to her Publication
Yeah I been watching that too

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
22 September, 08:44
Exactly. and its hard to do
Preach it Doq

Desert Patriot @desert_patriot
22 September, 03:29
To my mind, anyone putting out quality content for free is in right action. If they ask for donations, good! It's right to be compensated for work. On the other hand, if it's a whole operation... that would change things and I'd need more info.

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
22 September, 03:25
I'm really surprised Joe M on telegram pushes the Trump coins.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
23 September, 12:31
In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication
Cause he's not on TE. He's only on GAB.

Before ya'll start going after people, maybe do some research?

https://gab.com/stormisupo...

Katherine Nielsen @Katherineirene
22 September, 01:44
Q posted be careful who you follow. If they are selling ANYTHING they are trying to profit off of our movement. We do this for love of God and Country! Period! Juan O Savin books bothered me but donates all the proceeds to children organizations he knows are legit. Another youtuber has separate store if you want to look at tshirts and cups but much of his proceeds go to back the blue or widows of fallen officers. He donated nearly $100k last year. The accounts with coins ....DELETE!

Jon Neville @jonnevi
22 September, 01:06
Patriots attacking patriots on individual assumption of who is more right than others can be a tool used by Globalist to divide?

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
22 September, 03:03
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
EXACTLY! Jon, you are absolutely correct!!!
God does not divide! Mortals do! No one is better than anyone else (except the evil and deceptive, they are in a losing class all on their own) KEK

Kevin Bailey @LetFreedomRing
22 September, 01:05
Is Simon Parkes a Patriot? Wondering why his coffee cup shows what could be 666?

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
22 September, 01:29
In response Kevin Bailey to his Publication
Parkes is a fooking fraud.

Leen Zap @Leenzap
22 September, 12:52
Have anyone particular in mind?

Only followers of this user (Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts