Governments are a lie
Medicine is a lie
Employment is a lie
Needing a church to connect to God is a lie
Money, Debt and interest is a lie
Education is a lie

COLLAPSE THE MATRIX

TAKE YOUR POWER BACK!!

I pledge allegiance to the flag of my sovereignty, and to the limited authority republic, and the constitutional for which it stands, without fear, answering only to God, with unconditional love for all
10:25 AM - Sep 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Ken King @KenKing
22 September, 02:53
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken King @KenKing
22 September, 02:28

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
22 September, 11:17
This. hard and a new perception but your gut will guide you because who nudges your gut instincts? 😍

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
22 September, 11:20
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
God and higher self

anon anon @Qcolorado
22 September, 10:46
I know it's true, but I am having a hard time with it. What can we believe?

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
22 September, 11:03
In response anon anon to her Publication
raise your frequency and your intuition and discernment will kick in. eliminate fear and ego. get rid of attachments like alcohol, meat, addictions. connect to nature. limit exposure to technology.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
22 September, 10:36

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 September, 10:55
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication