Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
21 September, 01:29
Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.
-Luke 17:21

https://youtu.be/R0KTUAi3u...

Praise God, repent, surrender, let go, forgive, heal, freed, strength-fully

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
22 September, 09:54
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Good morning❣️😇❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
22 September, 10:20
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
I am….living a life of contentment, serenity and peace knowing that God rules over everything in my life and that He resides within me. Working on getting to know Him better every day and discerning His will for my life path. I can feel Him in all that I do and my gratitude for that fills my heart….I want everyone to know Him❤️

22 September, 10:24
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

22 September, 10:25
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Amen. Grateful for You. 😇