Only people mentioned by Starry_Peacock in this post can reply
Jon Neville @jonnevi
21 September, 09:22
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
They are playing us?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
21 September, 09:25
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
I think the ones putting this BS - guidelines/instructions for people to follow - know *exactly* where it's coming from
On another reply I posted a meme about satanic rituals & how they're spaced 6 feet & wearing masks
But most people don't know that unfortunately, & follow along like dutiful little sheep & all the time the ones spouting the bullcrap are laughing up their sleeves

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
21 September, 08:22
18 months ago I learned it came from a HS science fair project . Seriously. True Story, where they got it

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
21 September, 08:37
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
I ran across this a while back & it fits
I think the higher ups know exactly where it came from & they're forcing or influencing people to participate in their sick rituals, unbeknownst to most of the (sleeping) people

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
21 September, 08:03
Maybe someday they'll also admit it came from a satanic ritual, where you stand 6 feet apart. Can't wait for JUSTICE to show up! Sick of these you-know-whats.