Only people mentioned by Q1776Q in this post can reply
Truth Grace @Faith_Family_Freedom
21 September, 09:45
In response We Will Make America Great Again to his Publication
It was a special treat to be there. God bless Veronica and God bless us all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
21 September, 08:34
My understanding is that she is alive--another faked death. I'm sure the hospital had to go along with it to avoid the gallows for crimes against humanity. There is a LOT more to Veronica's story than most are aware of. Very amazing connection to General Michael Flynn and his brother. If you know, you know. WWG1WGA, NCSWIC.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
21 September, 05:14

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
21 September, 04:57
❤️❤️❤️😇🙏

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
21 September, 04:37
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😭

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
21 September, 04:35

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
21 September, 04:31
Great job representing, #Patriots !
I can see her waving at you now with a big thumbs up, and her legendary smile.

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
21 September, 04:30
I don't accept she's gone. If I do, I lose all my hope that there are good guys like Gen. Flynn, John, Trump..etc. I've cried over this enough. I refuse to accept it. Wherever she is, I just want her safe and happy. 💜💜🙏🙏💜💜

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
21 September, 04:21
Wow!! ThanQ!! I hope and pray that somehow she is still alive!!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
21 September, 04:19
Beautiful.