Doq Holliday @doqholliday
29 January, 12:25
In December when @vincentkennedy told us to buy XRP, I did. Then I got locked out of my Coinbase account. Coinbase said my account was under review. In the meantime, XRP took off and had that HUGE surge. I emailed Coinbase over and over and asked why I couldn't log in anymore and why my account was under review. Then this month, we found out that Coinbase is removing XRP!

I'm so tired of these [pieces of shit]!!! 🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ohh Suzannah @Quzannah
29 January, 09:42
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I moved my XRP to a Ledger Nano physical wallet, to keep it off the exchanges.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
How does that work? How do you have physical access to your coins if something happens to necessitate pulling them home.
10:02 AM - Jan 29, 2021
In response Ohh Suzannah to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Ohh Suzannah @Quzannah
29 January, 10:52
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Here's an explanation from the web, because I am not that knowledeable! LOL

"Hardware: wallets differ from software wallets in that they store a user’s private keys on a hardware device like a USB. Although hardware wallets make transactions online, they are stored offline which delivers increased security. Hardware wallets can be compatible with several web interfaces and can support different currencies; it just depends on which one you decide to use. What’s more, making a transaction is easy. Users simply plug in their device to any internet-enabled computer or device, enter a pin, send

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
31 January, 07:05
In response Ohh Suzannah to her Publication
😅if possible operate only wrote a secuence of numbers / dates on paper

or regular #PASSWORD MANAGER not rely as possible on

Supar Cool 🤩 #Crypto Physical Comercial #Wallets
because its allways call for intermediaries and troubles 😅

( BEST OPENSOURCE AND OLDER like
#KEEPASS subtimes, the most reliable at the end may be )
if possible i will choose my own password manager / my own USB STICK
problem maybe that i heard ta most of commercial USB STICK are problematic and hackeable since the their fabriction