Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
Dr. R Horowitz,

Buy Ivermectin both tablets💊 and injections💉, HCQ, Azithromycin, Fluvoxamine, Budesonide inhalers, Doxycycline, Ziverdo Kit, Zinc, Vitamin D3, C at moderate prices.. Join and Share❤️. Order now👇👇

ivermetinforcovid.com
11:57 AM - Sep 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
21 September, 12:56
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
Have you researched this, is it legit, they spelled Ivermectin wrong for the web address, left out the C
I have ordered from alldaychemist.com in the past, shipping is a bit expensive, but they have been around for a long time and I can vouch that they are a legit company

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
21 September, 12:25
Wish i coukd, but I cant afford all of that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
21 September, 12:01
wow. those r expensive

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
21 September, 12:13
In response Trump Fan420 to her Publication
i would if i could find them! i have HCQ but my hubby afraid it will give him heart problem since somebody mentioned that but i think he would take ivermectin. hes taking so many supplements he gets a stomach ache unless he spaces them out. he only listens to me half the time