Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 September, 09:09
Good morning Patriots!
Nana hopes your dreams were all you wanted them to be.
I know times are very hard for many, but I feel like they will get worse before they get better so please prepare both with physical supplies and more importantly with you God Amour!

I also know that many think that starting your day with God is well just not important, but please dont think that way. Regardless of your perception of God is, what can it hurt to take a chance & start with him.

We are sparks of God. We are, our souls that run this earth suit are pieces of God, so connect with your higher self & you will know this
If you speak out the positive outcomes, keep God, your higher self in control of what falls out your mouth, and just sit back for a bit and SEE how your live circumstances improve in a positive way.

If you think you can>>>>YOU CAN!
If you think you can't>>>>>>>>>>YOU CAN'T AND YOU WILL ALWAYS EVENTUALLY FAIL!
Live without fear!

wainthepain01

https://youtu.be/MC
BEGIN YOUR DAY WITH COURAGE | God Is With You - Morning Inspiration - Morning Prayer & Blessings - YouTube

Start your day with God, knowing that it is God who will provide you the strength and courage to take on the challenges of the day. Be strong and courageous;...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
21 September, 09:10
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nine times out of ten, I don't remember dreams. Last night in my dream my dog barfed up a shoe. Weird.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 September, 10:07
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
😂😂😂😂Maybe he is telling you he doesnt like what food you are feeding him?

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
🤣😂😂Funny you mentioned that, just reupped on his favorite today, no probs. lol
10:09 AM - Sep 21, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it