John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
19 September, 05:19
How do you move something rather large and heavy with next to no effort?
How does LOOKING GLASS explain that there are different dimensions?
How can one travel to another dimension?

Go to minute 11 and you will get an understanding.
Electromagnetic fields control the universe and everything in them. To understand them is to understand how the universe works. We understand them.
Let's go back to 1974 and learn something that most people do not know. This will also show how dumbed down our viewing and schools have become.
By the way the title of this is The engineer through the looking glass.
This man was shunned by his peers (critics) for not excepting their version of "science".

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
☝#AntiGravity Part 3: Eric Laithwaite's Reality-Defying 1974 Lecture on Gyroscopes #HiddenScience - YouTube

In #AntiGravity Part 3, I have uploaded THE “controversial” 1974 Lecture on the overlooked properties of Gyroscopes by Eric Laithwaite that not only defy eve...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
there was an article recently where they can lift an aircraft carrier with a magnet
06:59 AM - Sep 21, 2021
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Janedoe17 in this post can reply
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
21 September, 11:16
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
That is truth. We can also do the same to push a sub with no propeller, an aircraft with no prop or jet engine and finally we can turn things to dust, all using the same basic principle. I have the Navy's patent posted somewhere in my profile along with the "plane". The sub was taken from Russia by a rouge commander and recovered in America waters. When this was going on there were a lot of squeezed rear ends because these subs are all most completely untraceable.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
15 November, 04:14
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Over-Unity engines in planes.