Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
👇Up until the Verona Agreement expired.
The Verona Agreement was when the Crown was created by the British Monarchy and The Church (the satanic Vatican).
The Crown owned each and everyone of you who had a Birth cert....the REGISTRATION of you in the Birth Register is the transfer of you over to the Crown. CESTUE QUE VIE ACT OF 1666.
Now......
With the Crown no longer existing except by the Govt assuming the role.....there is no Crown Law, no Crown land, no Crown entity, no Crown authority.....the Crown corporation....it's all fraud lies and deceit....like everything that government does including Police and Law Courts. Police operate in Fraud, they are breaking the Laws they are employed to uphold.....lol, no wonder there's corruption in the Justice system...they commit fraud when writing a ticket, then the judges commit fraud when they Perform their Acting Role sitting on the bench pretending to be some kind of authority WHEN FACTUALLY they only have authority 👇 cont
12:05 AM - Sep 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by Greenstonetaniwha in this post can reply
21 September, 12:10
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
they only have authority over those who CONSENT .....I have proved this 7 times since 2011...in court. They have NO AUTHORITY OVER THE LIVING BEINGS ON THE LAND.....That's you, those who have done my affidavit process....YOU ARE FREE OF THEIR AUTHORITY providing you have the gonads to STAND UP for your Freedoms and Status.
The Affidavit won't let you down...only YOU will let the Affidavit down by not learning it and contacting me before using it, so I can guide you so you don't fuck it up...some have already by using wrong words.
Getting back to the IMPORTANT STUFF......
WITH THE CROWN now ceasing to exist, so each and everyone with a Birth Cert is now FREE of the Crowns ownership....that's what my affidavit does, it provides you with the evidence of being Free of their Satanic ownership. The Legal Fiction is DEAD.....you are no longer a Slave.
So what happened when those who claim domination over the inhabitants of earth realised the public were no longer UNDER their jurisdiction

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 September, 12:15
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
.they had to come up with another for of ownership of you all...they also woke up to the fact there was way more of us than them.....they have to depopulate and make the case look credible to the people.
They manufacture CLIMATE CHANGE, STARVATION, FOOD SHORTAGES, DISEASE LIKE CANCER AND NOW CORONA VIRUS, renamed Covid 19. IF YOU BOTHERED TO RESEARCH WHAT CORONA VIRUS IS...lol, it's a common cold or seasonal flu.
Since 1947 the plan for a pandemic has been underway, and now you are in the middle of that plandemic.
So....without the Crown to claim ownership of the people they had to come up with an alternative to the birth cert and registration process.
Their solution.....they enforce a plandemic and offer a solution to the people....a vaccine... (me) grapic oxide or nephlim black goo,chips,gene terapy..all make you a little less human therefore they are creating a new human catorgory-transhuman..(.nothing to do with transvestites ok lol)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396